AFCAT 2 Syllabus 2015, AFCAT 2 Exam Pattern 2015, AFCAT 2 Model Test Paper 2015, www.careerairforce.nic.in, AFCAT 2 Previous Year Paper
AFCAT 2 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Air Force to test the capability of all the candidates who actually want to pursue their career in Air Force. As we all Know, it is a big responsibility, so the selection process should also be definite about selecting a responsible and dedicated candidate for Indian Air Force. Below are the all details of AFCAT II 2015 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
AFCAT 2 2015 Syllabus
- General Awareness: In this subject, students will encounter all the questions regarding current affairs of current events, happenings all over the world. Students are advised to read newspapers and magazines to keep them updated by every single current event.
- Numerical Ability: This paper will consist of questions from Elementary Maths. Some basics questions like average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, LCM and HCF, Ages Problem and Date Interpretation question like Bar Graph, Pie Chart. Hence, students can score well in this subject if his/her basics of maths are clear.
- Verbal Ability: This paper will consist of questions related to communication skills in different languages. This is to test candidate’s verbal ability and Knowledge about the communication.
- Reasoning: This paper will consist of analogies, similarities and differences, spatial orientation, spatial visualization, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, syllogistic reasoning, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification. This paper will check your Knowledge about your Reasoning ability. The Questions will be tricky and candidates need to attempt this particular subject with alert mind.
- Military Ability: This paper will actually test candidate’s spatial ability. This subject is to check how strong a candidate is and how much he/she is aware of everything. This paper is must to attempt.
AFCAT 2 2015 Exam Pattern
AFCAT II 2015 Exam date will be conducted on 13th September 2015. The whole AFCAT 2 Question Paper will be of 100 marks. Each question will be of 3 marks. Merely 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer made by the candidate.
All candidates are advised to start practicing AFCAT Previous Year Paper/ Model Test Paper so that they will acquaint time management skills and get an idea about the AFCAT Examination Papers which have came till now. Practicing those Model Test Paper will gradually help candidates to excel in AFCAT 2 2015 Examination.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.