Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015
Air India invites recruitment for its 180 vacant posts of Trainee Pilot from CPL Holders of IGRUA and other than CPL Holders from open market. Last date to apply for Air India Pilot post is 27.08.2015. Application form for Air India Pilot Vacant seats are invited on the official website till 27 august from experienced candidates who are interested in making career in Pilot post.
Number of vacancies in Air India 2015 for Pilot
CPL Holder from IGRUA
General – 20 Posts
SC – 08 Posts
OBC – 50 Posts
ST – 08 Posts
Other CPL Holders (Open Market)
General – 21Posts
SC – 12 Posts
OBC – 50 Posts
ST – 07 Posts
Educational Qualification – Air India Pilot Vacancy 2015
Candidate who applies for the post of Trainee Pilot should be senior secondary pass student from recognized or government approved University.
Age Limit Criteria for the post of Pilot
As given in the official notification of Air India Candidate of General Category should be of 18- 35 years of age, OBC – 18-38 Years of Age and SC/ST category would be – 18-40 of age are entitled to apply for Pilot post as trainee in Air India.
Pay Scale – Rs.25000 per month
Air India Recruitment – Application Fees
Rs.1500 – General and OBC
SC/ST/Ex Servicemen – Exempt
Selection process of Air India Pilot
Selection of the candidate will be based on written exam marks which are scored by the applicant, Interview round, Psychometric test, Aptitude test and Technical Knowledge test.
Ways to Fill Online Application Form for Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015
- First candidate has to visit the official website of Air India that is- www.airindia.in
- Click on career tab and find “Application Form of Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015”
- Fill the details required in application form like- Name, Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Experience Letter, Caste Certificate, valid Email ID and upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Pay the Application fees so that registration Number of candidate will be emerged on your computer screen which will be required at the time of downloading the admit card or filling of examination form for Pilot exam of Air India
- Take the Hard Copy of the Registration Form for future use.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.