AIPMT Results 2015, AIPMT Result declaration date, AIPMT 2015 Score Card / Rank Card, AIPMT Counselling Dates 2015, AIPMT Cut Off
AIPMT 2015 Results will be declared by the central board of secondary education (cbse) on 12th June 2015 on its official website i.e, www.aipmt.nic.in
Students who clear the exam, will have to attend a counselling session. AIPMT 2015 Exam was held on May 3, 2015. This year approximately 2, 500 seats are being expected to be filled for MBBS and BDS. AIPMT offers 15% merit positions in medical and dental colleges all over India.
AIPMT 2015 Participating Universities and states:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- AFMC Pune
AIPMT 2015 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
Total time duration: 3 Hours
Type of Examination: Objective
Each marks for correct answer: +4
Negative marking: -1
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2015 is as follows:
- Candidates who have passed in the subjects of Physics, chemistry, Biology and English subjects are eligible to appear in the AIPMT 2015 exam.
- Candidate should have atleast 50% marks in 10+2 , with having all the above subjects.
- The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years for appearing in AIPMT exam.
AIPMT 2015 Counseling Schedule is as follows-
- AIPMT 2015 counselling will start tentatively from July 1, 2015 to July, 6, 2015.
- Seat Allotment(round 1) will be done till July, 8, 2015(tentatively).
- Seat Allotment(round 1) results will be announced tentatively by July 11, 2015.
- Seat Allotment(round 2 &3) will start tentatively from August1, 2015 to august 25, 2015.
**Other Participating states/ Unversities/ Institutions shall conduct their own counselling programme under their respective authorities.
Reservation In AIPMT Previous year:
We are providing reservations in AIPMT 2014. After going through this, AIPMT aspirants can have a rough idea about the AIPMT 2015 Resevations.
- SC candidates: around 15% of seat are reserved.
- ST candidates: around 7.5% of seats are reserved .
- OBC candidats: around 27% seats are reserved.
- Physically handicapped: around 3% seats are reserved.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.