India Army Bharti jhunjhunu Rally Online Registration 2015 and last date of application form, India Army Bharti qualification/ eligibility criteria
India Army Bharti Online Registration 2015-16
Indian Army conducts Indian Army Bharti Pareeksha every year for various posts in all over (East, West, North & South Zone) of India. Indian Army gives Authority to all State Governments to conduct their own state exams for various districts. Indian Army Bharti process is ongoing in Rajasthan (North Zone). Rajasthan government conducts this exam from 7 districts which are Alwar, Jhunjhunu & Jodhpur. Online Registration schedule for this exam are different for all 7 districts. For 2015-16 the sequence of districts for Online registration is:
except Jhunjhunu & Jodhpur online registration process has closed. So candidates can apply now only from these two districts. we are providing you all details regarding Indian Army Bharti Rally online registration 2015-16. If you are coming under the recruitment detail only then you can apply online.
Eligibility Criteria of India Army Bharti
In eligibility criteria we are giving you the details of candidates minimum qualification & Age limit.
India Army Bharti Age Limit
- Age limit relaxation are applicable as per rules.
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|18 years||23 years|
Qualification of India Army Bharti
- For different posts qualification criteria is different
- But for mostly posts minimum qualification requires 10th(Secondary) or 12th(Senior Secondary )
Selection Process of India Army Bharti
Candidates will be selected on the basis of 3 Tests which are :
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
we are giving you details regarding all 4 process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): It is the initial process for Indian Army Bharti Rally. In this process physical candidates efficiency will be tested by different physical test methods.
- Medical Test: This process will be conducted to check whether candidates are medically fit or not.
- Written Test:
- Written Test will be in Objective mode
- Written Exam will be conducted in 2 papers in which Paper I is based on Mathematics & Paper II is based on English & GK
4. Document Verification: candidates who will pass above 3 exams will be selected for final process i.e. documents verification. For this process candidates have to report with some documents at given Venue & Time. List of those documents are as:
- 15 recent Passport size photographs.
- Sport Certificate if you have
- NCC Certificate if you have
- 12th class Mark sheet
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Online Registration Date
|District||Online Registration date start from||Online Registration date End|
|Jhunjhunu||3rd October||12th October|
|Jodhpur||17th November||22nd November|
- Organization Name: Indian Army
- Organization Login Site: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.