CA CPT Online Registration 2015 Instruction and Last date of Online application
CA CPT Online Registration 2015
The Institute of Charted Accountant of India(ICAI) conducts Common Proficiency Test(CPT),Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC), Integrated Professional Competence Examination(IPCE) & CA Final Exam for Commerce Students. CA exam has three stages & CPT exam is the initial stage of CA. Student who has passed his/her 12th class with Commerce Stream can apply for the CPT exam 2015. Institute of Charted Accountant conducts CPT exam twice in a year. First CPT exam conduct in month of December then second CPT exam conduct on June Month. Students have rights to appear in both(December/June) Exam. CA CPT December 2015 Online Registration has started so candidate who want to appear in CPT December 2015 apply quickly.
How to apply CPT December Registration 2015 (Apply Instructions)
- Online Account Creation: Firstly Students who are applying first time for CPT exam has to create his/her Online Account on ICAI official Website. Students who had already appeared in any previous exam of CPT they have to recreate their account by using their Registration Number, date of birth, Phone number & Valid email-id . If Students Name is not displayed by entering the registration number and Date of Birth, student can still create the login as Provisional Candidate by providing correct information.
- Login Id & Password: After online account creation students receive a User Name(Student’s Name) & Password on their Phone & Email ID. After receive Login ID & Password student can start their application form procedure.
- Online Application Form:In Online application form process student has to mention some information like Full Name, Date of Birth, Father’s & Mother’s Name, Schooling information etc. Fill all information carefully.
- Conformation: confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page by tick marking in all the boxes and then clicking Confirm button
- Fee Submition: Students who filled application form successfully have to pay some amount which is set by ICAI. Students can pay their Fees through using Master / Visa / Maestro Credit/Debit card.
- Print Out: After Fee submition students should take Print Out of their Application Form for further process.
- Application Send Process: After receive print out of application form students have to affix their 2 recent Passport size photograph in which One photograph should be attested and the other one not attested, Students Signature using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/gazetted officer.
- Application Form Submition: Students can submit their application form on provided address by ICAI. Students submit their application form according to their nearby Region Address.
- ICAI Application Handover Address(JAIPUR): Jaipur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,ICAI Bhawan,D-1, Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur – 302004(Telephone-0141-3044200, 3044214, 3989398)
- ICAI Application Speed Post Address: Deputy Secretary (Exams) Examination Department,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
CA CPT Application Form Last Dates
Students who has completed their Application Form Process submit their Application Form on given Address before or till 27th October 2015.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.