Canara Bank Recruitment 2016-17
Canara bank conduct bank examination every for the various post in the state Canara Bank comes Under IBPS. The IBPS bank conducts all examination of the Canara bank. Canara Bank Recruitment Notification 2016-17 is still not publish by the IBPS it will be published soon by the department of bank as par the News. Interstate candidate who want to make their career in the bank line for them this is good news. Only the eligible candidate can apply for this type of post such as PO, SO & Clerk. Eligibility Criteria is given below. To get more Information about the examination notification than candidate will have to visit in official website.
CWE-V-Clerks – Documents verification – Seat allotment state to state
Name of the Organisation Canara Bank
Name of the Post Security Officer (SO), Clerk & Probationary Officer (PO)
Useful Dates for the candidate
Form Filling Date – Check Here
Last Date of Dorm Filling – Check Here
Instruction for applying Online Form
PO the candidate must be have their graduation Degree to applying for this post with well known university
SO for the post of SO the candidate must be have 10+12 Marksheet from recognized board.
Clerk appears should have the graduation with her/him at the time of fling form.
PO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 30 year.
Clerk the candidate who applying for this post his or her minimum age is 20 year and the maximum age for this post is 28 year.
SO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 40 year.
PO for the PO post holder will get Rs14500/- to Rs 25700/- (Approx)
SO is depending on the bank to bank.
Clerk person who will get this post he/she will get Rs7300/- to Rs19300/-
We will update application fees after officially announcement.
Selection process in Canara Bank
Following are the selection process in Canara bank.
- Personal Interview to get selection in the Canara bank candidate will have to clear the personal Interview round after that he/she will select for the post.
- To get selection for the post candidate will must have the valid IBPS clerk examination score card.
How to Apply for Canara Bank recruitment 2016-17
- All candidate will have log on to the official website of the Canara bank
- Search the link official link of Canara Career 2016 on the Home page & click on it.
- Enter your personal detail in the text filed.
- Upload your recent Photo and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then take print out of the application for future use.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.