Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17
IBPS conduct all exam of the Central Bank of India as par their requirement bank will announces the Number of post and the name of the post. So this good opportunity for the candidate who want to make their career in the bank line such as PO, SO & Clerk. Central Bank of India Notification Recruitment 2016-17 will be announces very soon by the department on the official website. The IBPS conduct examination for the various banks as par their requirement. Interested candidate can apply for this but before applying for the post candidate will have been fit in the eligibility Criteria after that the candidate can apply for the post. To get more information relating to the PO, SO & Clerk notification candidate can visit in the official website of the bank.
Name of the Organisation Central Bank of India
Name o f the post PO, SO & Clerk
Location of Post All over the India
Useful Dates for the candidate
Form Filling Date – We will update after official announcement
Last Date of Dorm Filling – We will update after official announcement
Instruction for Applying Online Form
PO the candidate must be have their graduation Degree to applying for this post with well known university
SO for the post of SO the candidate must be have 10+12 Mark sheet from recognized board
Clerk appears should have the graduation degree with her/his at the time of fling form.
PO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 30 year.
Clerk the candidate who applying for this post his or her minimum age is 20 year and the maximum age for this post is 28 year.
SO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 40 year.
We will update application fees after officially Notification announcement.
PO for the PO post holder will get 26097/- (Approx)
SO is depending on the bank to bank.
Clerk person who will get this post he/she will get 20241 pm
Selection process in Central Bank of India
Following are the selection process in Central Bank of India
- Personal Interview to get selection in the Central Bank of India candidate will have to clear the personal Interview round after that he/she will select for the post.
- To get selection for the post candidate will must have the valid IBPS clerk examination score card.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India recruitment 2016-17
- All candidates will have log on to the official website of the Central Bank of India Search the link official link of Central Bank of India Career 2016 on the Home page & click on it.
- Enter your personal detail in the text filed.
- Upload your recent Photo and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then take print out of the application for future use.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.