DDU Gorakhpur Results subject wise 2015, DDU Results Name Wise, DDU BA Results 2015, DDU Gorakharpur b,sc Results 2015, DDU 2015 Bcom Results
Deen Dayal University, Gorakhpur: Every year university conducts the semester examinations twice a year and conducts the annual examination in the month of March to May every year. The university has conducted the Written examination for semester examination and now the students are waiting for Result 2015. The result will available in the month of January 2015 or February 2015 on its official website.
DDUGU is the abbreviated form of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University. The DDU is
Located in Gorakhpur city of Uttar Pradesh, India. This University was established in 1957 as a
Teaching-cum-affiliated University. It was established to promote the quality education in various
Fields of post graduate and undergraduate courses. Several faculties such as Arts, Commerce, Law
And Education, Science, Education, Management, Banking etc. It offers various degree and diploma
Level courses such as BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, MA, MCOM, MSC, B.Ed,
M.Ed, M.Pharma, M.Pharma Etc.The University conducts the written examination semester wise.
Procedure for getting the Result of DDU University 2015:-
- First, Visit the official website of the DDU University – “results.ddugu.edu.in”.
- Candidates have to choose the Course from the given list of courses from drop down list box.
- Enter the Roll Number and Click on “Check Result” button.
- The Result will be displayed on Your Computer screen.
- Save & take the Print of the Result for Future Preference. This Result can be accepted anywhere as a provisional Result.
STEPS TO BE FULFILLED WHILE FILLING PROFILE REGISTRATION (OWN REGISTRATION);-
Candidate use these steps to give general information about yourself to register your own
Profile. After entering the required information in on-line form, submit the form by clicking
On SUBMIT button. The subsequent screen displays a Challan form. Take the print out of
Challan. Use this challan form to deposit the registration fee as applicable in any CBS branch
Of Allahabad Bank. After registration fee deposition, a Journal Number will be issued by the
Before Further proceeding A Candidate keep the following Documents ready with Itself;-:
- The Journal Number As Given By Bank.
- Softcopy of your Black & White Photograph(3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPG Format.
- Own Scanned Signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPGFormat, less than 15 kbp in size.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.