DMRC 1509 Train Operator & Maintainer Recruitment 2015, DMRC Train Operator & Maintainer Eligibility Criteria 2015, DMRC 634 Maintainer Recruitment 2015, DMRC Train Operator 2015 Application Form
DMRC 1509 Train Operator & Maintainer Recruitment 2015
- DMRC 1509 Train Operator & Maintainer Recruitment 2015
- DMRC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Detail
- DMRC Maintainer & Train Operator Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee for DMRC Train Operator & JE Recruitment
- Selection Process For DMRC Maintainer & Train Operator 2015
- Pay Scale for DMRC Recruitment 2015
- RPSC APP Exam 2015 Result Date Cut Off marks
- Important Details of DMRC Recruitment 2015
- Latest Govt Job Updates
Delhi Metro & Rail Corporation (DMRC) announced recruitment notification for Train Operator & Maintainer. No. of vacancies are different for each post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24th October 2015 to 25th November 2015. Before apply for online form candidates check all details & instructions related to recruitment like their eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application form fee, last date of online application etc. Here we are providing you all recruitment details. Read all points properly.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Detail
DMRC announced Total 1509 Vacancies for 8 posts. No. of vacancies are different for all these 8 posts. Check all post’s name & their no. of vacancy here.
- Assistant Manager Finance (AMF): 02 Vacancy
- Station Controller (SC/TO): 395 Vacancy
- Customer Relation Assistant (CRA): 176 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 22 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 107 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 39 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 99 Vacancy
- Account Assistant: 11 Vacancy
- Office Assistant: 09 Vacancy
- Stenographer: 15 Vacancy
- Maintainer: 634 Vacancy
DMRC Maintainer & Train Operator Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wants to apply for DMRC recruitment should satisfy Age Limit & Education Qualification Criteria. Check essential age limit & education here.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years for all posts except Maintainer. For Maintainer candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. Candidates age should satisfy as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidate should completed BE/B.Tech/Diploma for Junior Engineer post from equivalent stream. For more posts visit www.delhimetrorail.com
Application Fee for DMRC Train Operator & JE Recruitment
General: 400/- Rs.
OBC: 400/- Rs.
Ex- Servicemen: 400/- Rs.
SC: 150/- Rs.
ST: 150/- Rs.
PWD: 150/- Rs.
Selection Process For DMRC Maintainer & Train Operator 2015
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & personal interview.
Pay Scale for DMRC Recruitment 2015
Candidates who will be selected in this recruitment will have receive 13,500- 25,520 Rs/- Per Month.
Important Details of DMRC Recruitment 2015
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
Starting Date of Online Application: 24th October 2015
Last Date of Online Application: 25th November 2015
Last Date for Application Fee: 27th November 2015
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.