AIPGMEE online application form 2016, Last Date, All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 Eligibility Criteria
According to officials, aspirants who have MBBS degree or temporary MBBS pass license from an organization (except colleges/universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and earlier Andhra Pradesh) recognized under Indian Medical Council Act and enjoy permanent/temporary registration certificate of MBBS aptitude issued by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council are qualified for AIPGMEE 2016 Online Application. Candidates must have undergone one year of required internship or likely to complete internship on or by March 31, 2016.
The submission form of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 can be filled in online method only. The online registration for AIPGMEE 2016 Application Form begins on Septermber 16; 2015. The Last time of AIPGMEE 2016 Application Form is October 22, 2015.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) have taken liability for conducting written exam for applicants who are looking for admission in PG/MD/MS and other courses in field of health. Applicants from union tertiary and all states of India are valid to appear for written exam except Jammu Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh. Applicants may fill up and Download AIPGMEE 2016 Application form at www.nbe.gov.in only during online mode. AIPJMEE 2016 online registration will commence from 29th August, 2014 & applicants can not apply for this examination after 10th October, 2014. Candidates can apply through only online mode and there is no other mode.
AIPGMEE 2016 Notification, Online Registration
Students who desire to fill AIPGMEE 2016 online Application Form without facing any difficulty are advised to follow correct series of steps given below here. For applying AIPGMEE 2016 applicants should remember following steps carefully.
- Before opening filling up application form for AIPGMEE 2016 applicants should have to download information broacher from certified website named as www.nbe.gov.in
- There is no any other form for applying submission form there is only online form.
- Students must have all permit related to their academics while filling application form for AIPGMEE 2105.
- Applicants have to visit authorized website and apply for application form by creating new outline on website.
- Applicants should have to load all obligatory places on application form.
- After filling all information applicants have to click on accept button.
- Applicants should take hard print of application form for advance use.
- Once applicant have submitted application form then there will be no changes accepted. So fill application form very cautiously.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2016
All applicants must certify AIPGMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Applicants who are pursuing MBBS grade and have temporary degree license from states or central university which are under Indian Medical Council act except from universities or colleges which are located in Jammu-Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh and have completed one year internship before 31st March, 2016. Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2016 Exam is most important factor in deciding potential of applicants. Applicants may check information about curriculum, training, vacant seats and counselling from authorized website. Total of nine sates of India are selected as examination center for written exam of AIPGMEE 2016. Surgery and dentist who have completed their certificate are also applicable for written examination. Applicants can pay application payment either through bank challan or through online.
AIPGMEE Online applications can be accessed and completed till 23:59 hrs on October 22, 2015.
Examination Dates for AIPGMEE is 2 to 8 December 2015 and Declaration of AIPGMEE Results 2016 is 15 January 2016.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.