HSSC Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015, Haryana SSC Constable & SI Recruitment 2015 – Vacancy apply online application form, qualification, Important dates
HSSC Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015
Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites recruitment through notification for 7200 Constable & Sub Inspector posts. Online application form for HSSC Police Constable & Sub Inspector exam will be uploaded on the official web portal of HSSC. HSSC is a state government organization organized numerous recruitments for various posts in Haryana every year in Group C (Non Technical) & Group B (Non Gazette).
Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2015
Number of Vacancies
Constable – 7000 Vacancies
Constable General Duty (Male) – 5000 Posts
Constable General Duty (Female) – 1000 Vacancies
Ex – Servicemen General Duty (Male) – 860 Posts
Ex – Servicemen General Duty (Female) – 140 Posts
Sub Inspector Male – 200 Vacancies
Online Application Form will starts from – 19.07.2015
Closing date to fill registration form – 06.10.2015
Last Date to fill application Fees – 09.10.201
HSSC Police Constable and SI Educational Qualification
For Constable Posts –Aspirer should complete his/her 12th standard from recognized Board.
For Sub Inspector – Aspirant should pass is/her Graduation from government approved university and having knowledge of Hindi & Sanskrit subjects.
HSSC Police Constable and SI Application Fees
Constable Male – Rs.100
Constable Non resident Females of Haryana – Rs.150
Constable Female Haryana Residents – Rs.50
Constable SC/ST/OBC Male – Rs.25
Constable Female SC/ST/EBPG – Rs.13
Ex – Servicemen – Nil
Sub Inspector Male – Rs.150
Sub Inspector SC/ST/EBPG – Rs.35
HSSC Police Constable and SI Age Limit Criteria
Police Constable – 18-25 years
Sub Inspector – 21-27 Years
HSSC Police Constable and SI Pay Scale Criteria
Constable – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000
Sub Inspector – Rs.9300 – 34800 with annual increment of Rs.4000
HSSC Police Constable and SI Selection Process
Selection of the aspirer in HSSC Police Constable & Sub Inspector Post will depend on marks scored by the aspirant in written test of 60 marks, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Standard Test & Interview Round.
Procedure to apply for HSSC Police Constable and SI PST – Online Application Form
- Candidates first open the official website of HSSC- www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on apply online application Portal for “HSSC Police Constable and SI Recruitment 2015”
- Read all the instructions carefully given on web page regarding HSSC Police Constable and SI Application Form 2015 and follow it accordingly
- Fill all the details required like – Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Scanned photograph, Signature (Self Attested), Official Documents like – Marksheet & Experience Letter
- Submit the Registration form and pay defined fees of HSSC Police Constable and SI with Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- Take hard copy of the registration form of HSSC Police Constable and SI for future purpose.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.