High Court Bombay of Goa Recruitment 2016
High Court Bombay of Goa has recently released a notification of High Court Bombay, Goa 32 Clerk Recruitment Application Form. So this is good opportunity for those candidate who wish to make their career in govt jobs. Only the eligible candidate and interstate candidate apply for this post on before the last date of application form. The form filling is already started and the last date of form is 8 August 2016. Their approx 32 Clerk vacancies in high court Bombay of Goa. Candidate can apply for High Court Bombay of Goa Recruitment 2016 Application Form by opening for official website department. To know more about the recruitment than candidate can download the notification nad read it. To get latest update of govt job vacancies than visit in www.qedu.co.in
Name & Number Post Clerk (32 Post)
To get selection for this post candidate should have graduation degree from well known university.
The minimum age for clerk post is 18 year and maximum age for this post 40 year. And relaxation will be applicable as par the govt rules & regulation.
Pay scale for the post of clerk is Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 1900/- to Rs 2800/-.
Applicant have to pay the applicant fees with filling of applicant form for the post of clerk the application fees charge by the department is Rs 200/-.
To get selection for this post candidate will have to clear the interview round after that candidate will select for next round that is typing speed in this round candidate will have to show the typing speed.
- Interview in this round interviewer will ask some questions form the interviewer. After clearing this round candidate will select for the next round that is Shorthand Typing Test.
- Shorthand Typing Test in this round candidate will have to give test of typing applicant have to show typing speed in this round.
How to Apply for Application form
Candidate who want to apply for this they can fill the online application form by visiting in official website of the Department.
- Click on the official website of the Department.
- Download notification and read it carefully.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fees
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.