Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Recruitment 2015 – Qualification, Application Form, Notification
Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Post Recruitment 2015
- Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Post Recruitment 2015
- Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Post Detail
- Rajasthan High Court 571 JJA & Clerk Application Fees
- Eligibility Criteria for Rajasathan JJA & Clerk Grade II 2015
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Pay Scale
- Important Details of JJA & Clerk
- Get Government Job Updates
The Rajasthan High Court has released the 571 vacancies for Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) & Clerk Grade II. Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply before or till last date. Recruitment includes many things like Age Limit, Qualification, Experience, Selection Process, Post Name, Number of Posts, application form fees etc. Candidates who are going to apply for the post first of all check all the procedure regarding recruitment especially eligibility criteria because if any candidate is not coming under eligibility criteria application form of that candidate will be rejected. We are giving you all details regarding JJA & Clerk recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Post Detail
- Total Post (571)
|Name of post||Number of Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant(JJA)||535|
|Clerk Grade II||36|
Rajasthan High Court 571 JJA & Clerk Application Fees
Application fees of any exam are applicable according to the category of candidate. Fees details are given below according to category.
- Payment Mode: Payment has to be made online.Payment can be done through net banking/online banking/ bank challan
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasathan JJA & Clerk Grade II 2015
Eligibility criteria of any exam includes two things which are Age limit of applicant & Qualification of candidate. We are providing you details of Age limit & Qualification.
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rule.
- 5 year relaxation in Upper age for SC/ST candidates
- 10 year relaxation in Upper age for Physical Handicapped candidates
- Candidate must posses Graduation in Law from any recognized University of India
- Candidate has basic knowledge of computer
Candidate will be selected for JJA & Clerk Post on the basis of Written exam & Computer Test.The written exam will be multiple choice Question(MCQ)based. Exam paper will contain three parts i.e. Hindi, English and General Knowledge. Each part will carry 100 marks. Total marks of exam will be 300. Each paper will carry 50 questions. Written exam qualify process is different for all categories. Minimum Qualifying criteria for each category is describe below:
- General Category candidates will need to get minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the computer test
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates will need to get minimum 45% marks to be eligible for the computer test
- Computer typing test will be based on speed. Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on compute
- Each of computer speed and efficiency test will carry 50 marks
- Candidates will need to get minimum 40% marks in each test.
- Candidates who will be selected after written test & Computer knowledge testfor JJA & Clerk Grade II will be given salary ranged from 5,200-20,200/- Rs.
- Grade Pay: 2400/- Rs.
Important Details of JJA & Clerk
- Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
- Post Name: Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade II
- Total post: 571 (535 for Assistant and 36 for Clerk)
- Application Form mode: Online
- Starting date of Online application: 11th September 2015
- Last date of Online Application: 6th October 2015
- Last date for fee payment: 5th October 2015
Selection process: Written test and Computer Typing Test
- Full mark of written test: 300
- Cut off mark: 50% for general and 45% for reserved
- Full mark of the typing test : 100 ( 50 for speed test and 50 for efficiency test)
- Cut off mark for each part of typing test: 40%
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.