HPBOSE 10th Result 2015, HPSSC 10th result 2015, Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education 10th Result 2015, HPBOSE 10th Class Exam Result 2015, HPBOSE Xth result 2015
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala was conducted the 10th Secondary examination in March 2015 and in month of may they want to announced the result of HPBOSE. The Himachal Board also known for his dignity. The Himachal 10th Board result will be always crusual for student. After the successfully examination held the student waited for their result. In this time the board is doing the error correction work and after that the board announced the 10th board result 2015. HPSSC result will announced on the Last week of May 2015. The HPBOSE has conduceted this examination every year in the month of march and every year announced the result in month of May. Student know how crusial this examination for them so they work hard to take good result of exam.
About HPBOSE 10th Exam Result 2015 :
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala was developed in in 1969 as per Himachal Pradesh Act No. 14 of 1968 and HPBOSE head-quarter at Shimla later shifted to Dharamshala in January 1983. The Education Board prescribes syllabus, courses of instructions and text books for school education in Himachal Pradesh besides conducting examinations based on courses listed.In today senerio the Board conducts examination for the following classes and courses: 8th, 10th, 10+1, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C. As many as 5 Lakh candidates annually appear in the examination conducted by HPBOSE. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the Board. The Board has set up 1650 Examination centres throughout the state. Board also publishes text books for class 1st to 12th. Apart from a Liaison Office at Shimla.
Required steps for check HPBOSE 10th result:
- Student want to visit the official web page at “hpbose.org/result.aspx” on web browser.
- After that student want to check on webpage “HP Board 10th Class Result 2015“.
- After that student will click on that link.
- After click a new tab appear soon.
- On this page student want to fill the detail in all required field.
- Student fill the roll number and select stream between 10th and 12th.(The roll number are on the Admit card)
- Student want to click on the submit button.
- The result will be appear soon on web page.
- Student save and take printout of their result for future references.
For Latest Update Stay with us.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.