Indian Air Force Meteorology Branch Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online Form
- Indian Air Force Meteorology Branch Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online Form
- IAF Recruitment Meteorology Branch 2016-17
- Qualification Criteria IAF Meteorology (Flying) Branch 2016-17
- Selection process in IAF Meteorology Branch 2017
- How To Apply in IAF Commissioned Officer Meteorology Branch 2017
- Latest Govt Job Updates
Indian Air Force released a notification for Meteorology Recruitment 2016-17. Aspirants who are searching for Indian Air Force Recruitment Meteorology 2016-17 can apply for the vacancy. Aspirants are appeal for SSC(Short Service Commission) Officer in Air Force in Meteorological Branch for the course opening July 2017. Eligible Male & Female candidates can apply Online form before the closing date 30 June, 2016. Aspirants can see qualify criteria & official notification before filling the online application force.
IAF Recruitment Meteorology Branch 2016-17
Name of The Department
Indian Air Force (Meteorology Branch)
Name of The post
|No. of The Posts||
Not Mention by The Department
Opening Date of Application Form
|04 June, 2016|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||
30 June, 2016
Date of AFCAT & EKT Written Test
28 Aug, 2016
Qualification Criteria IAF Meteorology (Flying) Branch 2016-17
Applicants must have Post graduates in Science stream mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Agriculture meteorology, Ecology & Environment with minimum 50% Marks in all papers pot together.
Aspirants must have 20 years to 26 years age as on 1 July 2017 (Born between 2 July 1991 to 01 July 1997 both are included). Upper age limits for applicants holding legal and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA(India) is relaxable up to 26 years.
Height & Weight- Aspirants minimum height will be 162.5 cms, Leg Length min. 99 cms. & max.- 120 cms, thigh length- max.- 64 cms, Sitting height min.-81.5 cm. 7 max.-96 cms.
Vision- The minimum acceptable vision staple for separate vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Applicants should not be color/night blind.
Pay & Allowances
Flying officers will be designate to pay in pay band 15300-39100 /month along with grade pay, MSP, Dearness allowance, kit maintenance, TA, Other allowances are applicable based on nature of duty place of posting and would include. Field area allowances, Hill join allowances, Special Force Allowances, Siachin area allowances etc.including Transport Allowances in major cities of Rs.- 66738/-.
Course Commencing in July 2017
(I) No. 201/17G/PC/M(Permanent Commission for Men)
(II) No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
20-26 Years as on 01 July 2107 (Born in Between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1997.) both date Inclusive.
Selection process in IAF Meteorology Branch 2017
aspirants who are selected will be called for testing at one of the air force station boards at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhi Nagar, Varanasi & Kancharapara. 2 Phases of Testing
- Stage 1st in which Intelligence test along with other test will be held on the 1st day. Screening test and only aspirants who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. After that documentation checks to ascertain their eligibility for the meteorology Branch.
- Stage 2nd Testing includes of Psychological Test, Group Test & Interview conducted.
How To Apply in IAF Commissioned Officer Meteorology Branch 2017
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official portal @ careerairforce.nic.in.
- Read the all eligible criteria and official notifications .
- Fill online form with all required fields & recheck the form.
- Submit the application form & download it.
- Take print out of this application form and send it to the given address
post Box No. 001,
Nirman Bhawan Post Office,
New Delhi- 110106.
The Postal Cover Super scribe the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR METEOROLOGY BRANCH COURSES COMMENCING IN JULY 2017”.
Required things- One Self attested envelope Rs. 27/- postage stamp. 2 unattested newest colour photographs similar to the application photo.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.