Indian Army Recruitment 2016, Solders, Storekeepers, Nursing Staff Vacancy
The Indian Army, as we know it today became working after the Country obtain independence from British expansionism. The Indian Army’s HQ is located in New Delhi and purpose under the Chief of Army Staff, who is liable for the command, control, and administration as a whole. The Army is apart into 6 working commands (field armies) and one training command, working under the control of Army HQ in New Delhi. Indian Army Currently announced the Latest Vacancy of Solders Posts. Applications are invited for eligible applicants for the given posts. If you want to wide knowledge about this recruitment then visit at its official website. Qualified aspirants can fulfill their online appli form before last date which be declared by Indian Army Department. So Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as Pay Scale, Age, Qualification, Physical standard, Selection Procedure, Online application form, Admit Card etc.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Sikar, Jhunjhunu Posts 2016
Name of The Organization – Ministry of Defence (Indian Army)
Post’s Name – Soldiers, Technical, Nursing Staff, Store Keeper
Closing Date of Application Form – 15 Oct. 2016
Date of Sena Bharti Rally – 03 Nov. 2016
Written Examination Date – 27 Nov. 2016
Venue of Open Rally – J.J.T University Chudela (Jhunjhunu)
Vacancy Details of Soldier Post-
- Soldier (Technical)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally Sikar-Jhunjhunu basis aspirants should have Passed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks for Soldier (General Duty).
- For Soldier (Technical)- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in composite and 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical- 10+2 Exam pass in any torrent with 50% marks in composite and at least 40% in each subject. Should have studied and qualify English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class 10th or 12th with 40% marks in each subject. If applicants have passed in graduation with Maths and English as subject in B.Sc, the requirement of 40% in Class 10th or 12th is disclaimed.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts- 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in composite and min 40% in each subject.
Applicant’s selection is depends on physical test, written test, medical test and final merit which is publish by Indian Army Department.
Process of Online Apply Indian Army Recruitment Rally-
- Firstly, Applicants must visit the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- Now click on the apply online link & then fill the all required columns.
- Then submit the application form, Download & print copy of application form for further use.
candidates attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally at JJT University Chudela ARO jhunjhunu (RAJ.) from 03 Nov 2016. candidates must along with 20 passport size photo & all education document original and photocopy also.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.