- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2017
- Indian Navy Cadet Entry Process for B.tech 2017
- Selection Process In Indian Navy 10+2 (B+Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2017
- Services Selection Board(SSB) Interview Schedule
- How to fill Application Form in Indian Navy 10+2(B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2017
- Also Read
- Latest Govt Job Updates
Indian Navy has declared applications for Unmarried Male Candidates (Perfects the condition of nationality as set down by the government of India) to join the respected Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Applicants who are interested & Attracted apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2017 before the closing date 10 July 2016. Aspirants can conform eligible criteria & official notification through the official portal of Indian Navy.
Important Dates- Opening Dates of Application Form- 20 June, 2016
Last Date of Application Form- 10 July, 2016
Last date for application form Submission- 20 July, 2016
Aspirants has minimum 17 years and maximum age 19 years 6 months ( Born between 2 July 1997 & 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive).
Applicants must have passed 10+2 pattern or its equivalent from recognized board or university with at least 70% agree gate marks in Physics, Chemistry 7 Mathematics(PCM) & 50% Marks in English (Either in class 10th or class 12th).
Height & Weight- Aspirants minimum height will be 157 Cms. & Weight remains according to applicants age.
Eye Sight- The minimum acceptable vision staple for separate vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Applicants should not be color/night blind.
Tattoo- Stable body tattoo on any parts of the body are allowable to aspirants residing to tribal communities/from tribal range as announced by the Government of India. For other applicants stable body tattoos are only acceptable on internal face or radius or from inside of elbow to wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. If more information visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Salary & Promotions
|Pay Band/ Salary||Grade Pay||
MSP (Military Service Pay)
- Coast to Company(CTC)- The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be generally Rs. 74100/- per month. In this Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, MSP, HRA & TA. These rates are not rightful and are subject to change.
- Exemption- Navy gives free medical facilities for self & family, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess, Club, Sports & Furnished and car Housing loan etc.
- Group Insurance & Gratuity- Insurance Covered rate 50 lac and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the newest rules in force.
- leave Rights- Officers are entitled 60 days annual and 29 days casual leave every year & 40% train concession to any place and free travel for self and family.
- Sports & Adventure- The Indian Navy gives facilities to pursue any sports of your liking. Such as river rafting, Moutaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
- Aspirants will be issued start for SSB based on their performance in 10+2 Education. Integrated ministry of Defence (NAVY) reserves the right to select applications and fix cut off percentage. SSB Interviews for selected aspirants will be recorded at Bangalore, Bhopal, coimbatore, Visakhapatnam during oct- Nov 16.
- Selected aspirants will be informed on their mail or through Massage.
Services Selection Board(SSB) Interview Schedule
SSB interview will be conducted in 2 phase
- Phase 1st Test consist of intelligence test, Picture perception & Discussion test.
- 2nd Phase test consists Psychological test, Group discussion & Interview which will be last for 4 days. Thereafter aspirants will go the next process of medical.
Medical Test Aspirants selected by the SSB and declared medical fit will be selected for training in the order of all India merit list depending on the number of vacancies. Change of the SSB place for interview is acceptable. No compensation will be paid in respect of any swelling sustained as a result of tests.
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official Portal @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Read all Eligible criteria & official notifications & then fill the form.
- Go to the “Officers Entry” and click on it.
- Now fill the all required columns in each stage correctly & then click on preview to see the application form before submit it.
- Aspirants can submit the application form and download it.
- Take 2 print out copy of application form. Send this application form to the given address.
Post Box No. 04,
New Delhi- 110011.
Applicants must write on the envelope main page in Capital letters ” Apply Online No. ______January 2017 for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme form, Percentage Or JEE(main) Rank_______(Practically). NCC ‘C’ YES/No. Application form will be send only simple post, Speed post or courier form will not be accepted by Indian Navy.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.