Indian Navy short Service Commission has declared a vacancy notification with reference to Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Indian Navy Short Service Commission is show up the recruitment for unmarried men and women candidates to join Indian Navy for managing post of Pilot/ Observer/ NAIC for the course opening on Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy, Kerala. If you want to wide knowledge about this recruitment then visit at its official website. Eligible Candidates can fulfill their online registration form before last date which be declared by Indian Navy Short Service Commission Department.
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Navy Short Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Pilot (Male only)/ Observer(male & Female)/ NAIC(Male)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Necessary Eligible Criteria: Applicant applying for these post acquire BE / B.TECH discipline with physics & math at 12th Class. Minimum percentage in BE / B. Tech for pilot post is 60% and for observer is 55%. CPL “Cyber athlete Professional League”(gaming) holder must have valid and present CPL issued by DGCA( Directorate General Of Civil Aviation) India.
NAIC Criteria: Applicant applying for this post succeed BE / B. Tech with 60% marks in any streams like mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Aerospace Engineering and chemical Metallurgy.
Age Limit: Candidate for Pilot/ Observer post age limit between 19-24 years and CPL holders must attain 19-25 years of age and applicants who are applying for the post of NAIC should have age 19 years 6 months to 25 years.
Applicant will be selected on the support of examination, interview and Physical test.
- Various applicant are needed to fill an online application form to visit its official website.
- Now find The “OFFICER ENTRY – ONLINE CANDIDATESCAN PRINT THEIRONLINE APPLICATION FORM” link shows at the side corner.
This link will show all the Performa how to fill the form.
- Fill Online Application Form completed all the mandatory columns.
Completion of filling application form, submit it and take two hard print copies with application number.
- One copy of the application form is to be duly signed and put up with relevant document such as photographs, 10th, 12th mark sheet and other educational certificate and mark sheet of all semester/ year and pastes your recent passport size photo graph and sends this form to the given address below.
- Applicants are required to send application form by simple post only not to use other post like as speed post and registered post will not be acceptance.
- Enclosure containing application along with the set of particulars “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ____________ APPLICATION for Pilot / Observer / NAIC JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage___________% “and send it to given address.
Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
NEW- DELHI – 110023
- Opening date of online application form – Update Soon
- Closing date of online application form – Update Soon
- Official notification walkout Date – Update Soon
Note:-For getting more information about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Applicant can visit its official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.