Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2016-17, Bank Jobs
- Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2016-17, Bank Jobs
- Useful Dates for the candidate
- Instruction for applying Online Form
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fees
- Pay Scale
- Selection process in Indian Overseas Bank
- How to Apply for Indian Overseas bank recruitment 2016-17
- Latest Govt Job Updates
The Indian Overseas Bank will hire more staff like PO, SO & Clerk. It is a good chance for the people who have clear their graduation and the candidate who given their final semester for them this is a good opportunity. The candidate who want to make their career in the bank link this is the right time to give your affords. The Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification 2016-17 are still not published by the department. As par the news it will publish soon by the department. The latest upcoming Bank Vacancies not announces by the bank department. The interstate candidate who to known About the Syllabus, Admit Card, Answers Key & Results they can visit to the official website of the bank department. Before applying for the Post by online application candidate will have to see their eligibility criteria which is given down.
# UBI(Union Bank of India) Recruitment 2016-17 # BOI (Bank of India) Recruitment 2016-17 # Canara Bank Recruitment 2016-17 # Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-17 # Dena Bank Notification Recruitment 2016-17 # Axis Bank Recruitment 2016-17 # SBI Bank Recruitment 2016-17 # Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016-17 # Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – 17 # Corporation Bank Recruitment 2016-17 #Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-17 #
Name of the organisation Indian Overseas Bank
Name of the post PO, SO & Clerk
Useful Dates for the candidate
Form Filling Date – Update by the IOB
Last Date of Dorm Filling – Update by the IOB
Instruction for applying Online Form
PO the candidate must be have their graduation Degree to applying for this post with well known university
SO for the post of SO the candidate must be have 10+12 Mark sheet from recognized board.
Clerk appears should have the graduation with her/his at the time of fling form.
PO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 30 year.
Clerk the candidate who applying for this post his or her minimum age is 20 year and the maximum age for this post is 28 year.
SO minimum age for this post is 20 year and maximum age is 40 year.
We will update application fees after officially announcement.
PO for the PO post holder will get 26097/- (Approx)
SO is depending on the bank to bank.
Clerk person who will get this post he/she will get 20241pm
Selection process in Indian Overseas Bank
Following are the selection process in Indian Overseas bank.
- Personal Interview to get selection in the Indian Overseas bank candidate will have to clear the personal Interview round after that he/she will select for the post.
- To get selection for the post candidate will must have the valid IBPS clerk examination score card.
How to Apply for Indian Overseas bank recruitment 2016-17
- All candidate will have log on to the official website of the Overseas bank
- Search the link official link of Overseas bank Career 2016 on the Home page & click on it.
- Enter your personal detail in the text filed.
- Upload your recent Photo and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then take print out of the application for future use
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.