Official Page of UIDAI, Aadhar card Online, Get Aadhaar card online also another time, Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip, E-Aadhar card online
If the Applicant Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip. so don’t worry the Aadhaar card available on the online. so Applicant want to move on online and Get Aadhaar card online also another time. If Applicant Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip so they going to aadhaar card online page for get their enrollment number and take their E-Aadhaar card online. The Required Steps Show in below;
Required Steps for take Aadhar card Online:
- Applicant want go to Official website of Aadhaar card directly the Get Aadhaar coloum by this link “resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid”.
- Applicant want to select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Applicant want to Enter full name in required field.
- Applicant Enter full email address in required field.
- Applicant Enter registered Mobile Number in required field..
- Enter the security code(captcha) as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to applicant Mobile Number that are registered.
- In the box below, enter the OTP that received by applicant on registered mobile number.
- Now applicant Click on “Verify OTP” button.
Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 on upper Link(for get E-Aadhar card online)
Now applicant want go to Official Page of UIDAI at “eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/” for Unique Identification Authority Of India.
At UIDAI page applicant want to full fill all personal Details.
- Applicant enter the mobile number on respective field.
- After that a captcha shows that security text applicant fill up correctly.
- Applicant want to enter the Pin Code of area their they lived.
- Applicant want to enter the full name in required field.
- Applicant enter Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id,.
- Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:
- Then Applicant Click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to applicant registered mobile number.
- Applicant want to enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” on Box.
- After that applicant want to click click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhaar card.
- Applicant want to enter their Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document.
- Applicant now have their e-Aadhaar card so applicant print out this Aadhaar card.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.