Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2015, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015
Dockyard recruitment 2015 notification was released for the 299 posts Tradesman Group C. Those candidates are interested in this posts or they have want to work in this field than it is the best opportunity for the candidates to made their career in this field. So interested candidates must have to field the form for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015.
Naval Dockyard vacancy Application form date will be released soon on the official web portal. Those candidates want to Apply for this post they may have to visit on this link that will be given below for the Applying the Naval Dockyard 2015.
Candidates who are interested in this field they do not miss the chance for this best post. They may apply for this post before the date of the examination that will be given by the department of the Naval Dockyard.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment – 299 Tradesmen (Skilled) Vacancy – Last Date 20 May 2015
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Tradesmen (Skilled)
- No. of Vacancy : 299 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Vacancy details by category
1. SC: 32 Posts
2. ST: 31 Posts
3. OBC: 60 Posts
4. General: 176 Posts
Posts name & details:
01. Electric Fitter: 09 posts
02. Boiler Maker: 11 posts
03. Plater: 63 posts
04. Engine Fitter: 11 posts
05. Diesel Mechanic: 18 posts
06. Machinery Control Fitter: 02 posts
07. Pattern Maker: 11 posts
08. Computer Fitter: 01 post
09. Mechanic: 40 posts
10. Millwright: 02 posts
11. Painter: 19 posts
12. Rigger: 19 posts
13. Ship Fitter: 32 posts
14. Shipwright: 28 posts
15. Welder: 29 posts
16. Blacksmith: 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board /Institution with knowledge of English and should have completed apprenticeship training in the trade OR Mechanic OR equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection based on common written examination.
How to Apply :
Candidate must have to visit on the official web portal
Then they have to find the link of the Naval Dockyard recruitment 2015
Then they have to fill all the detail which will required to fill the Application
Then they have to save or download the Application form after complete process.
Student should have to read all he details before filing the form.
All the Best!!!
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.