NIOS 12th class Result 2015, NIOS Higher Secondary class Result 2015, NIOS 12th Result declaration / Merit list, NIOS 12TH Result 2015 Name Wise
NIOS class 12th Result 2015: The National Institute of Open Schooling was set up by the ministry of Human Resource development. It conducts various exams every year. It is noticed that nearly five lakh students take part in these exams. NIOS always provided Qualitative and enriched education to their students. NIOS was formed nearly in 1989. They conduct several secondary and higher secondary exams every year. NIOS class 12th Result 2015 will be out by 5th June 2015. Students are advised to check their NIOS class 12th Result 2015 on their official website www.nios.ac.in
Steps to check your NIOS 12th Class Result 2015:
- Candidates who appear for the NIOS Exam 2015 need to visit their official website for checking their results online.
- Candidates can click on the National Institute of Open Schooling Board Secondary Result 2015.
- After this, you are required to put all personal details, including your name, roll number etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- NIOS Higher Secondary 2015 Result will appear on your screen.
- Candidates, just need to take print out of their mark sheets for their future use.
Students can visit their official website by following the above steps. Students can easily download their NIOS 12th class Result 2015 as the result page has a download option too.
NIOS Higher Secondary Result 2015 Date: June, 5th, 2015
NIOS Higher Secondary Result time: 4.00 P.M
NIOS class 12th Revaluation Form 2015:
After the announcement of the results, students can fill the revaluation form if they are unsatisfied with their marks. There is a certain deadline to fill the revaluation form. Students are advised to fill the revaluation form within 5-7 days after the result declaration. Students need to pay Rupees 200/- for each subject, which they wanted to get revaluated. Below are the steps to fill the Revaluation Form with ease.
- Go to their official website, to fill the revaluation form.
- Click on the link ‘Revaluation Form 2015’.
- Enter all your personal details and submit your revaluation fees.
- You also need to send a hard copy of this to their official address attaching your mark sheep copy, within the specific time.
- Afterwards, students can check their revaluation result online after a certain time.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.