NPCIL Recruitment 2015, NPCIL Apply Online Form, NPCIL Technical Officer/JHT Recruitment 2015, NPCIL Deputy Manager/Executive Trainee 2015 Application Form
NPCIL Recruitment 2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Enterprise of Indian Government. NPCIL is going to recruit candidates on the post of Technical Office, Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Deputy Manager & Executive Trainee. NPCIL announced total 84 vacancies for PWD & Scheduled Tribes (ST) Candidates. Candidates who wants to apply for this recruitment firstly check all recruitment detail like eligibility criteria (age limit & qualification), application form fees, online application dates, no. of posts, vacancies for each post etc. Here we are providing you all details related to this recruitment.
NPCIL Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Detail
Total Vacancy: 84 (60 for PWD Candidates & 24 for Scheduled Tribes)
For Technical Officer D/ Scientific Officer C/Executive Trainee: 57 (For PWD)
Deputy Manager (Human Resource & Finance & Accounts): 02 (For PWD)
Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): 01 (For PWD)
Executive Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical, Computer Science): 24 (For ST)
Eligibility Criteria For PWD & ST Recruitment 2015
Age Limit for PWD & ST Candidates: Candidate should satisfy age limit as on 16th November 2015.
- For Technical Officer / D: 40 Years
- For Scientific Officer / C: 35 Years
- For Executive Trainee: 26 Years (For both PWD & ST)
- For Deputy Manager (Human Resource): 30 Years
- For Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): 30 Years
- For Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): 28 Years
Education Qualification for PWD & ST Candidates
- For Technical Officer / D: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc with minimum 60% & 4 Years relevant Post Qualification Experience.
- For Scientific Officer / C: ME/M.Tech/M.Sc with minimum 60%
- For Deputy Manager (Human Resource): Graduation & Management Course (MBA) with minimum 60%
- For Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): Graduation with MBA or CA/ICWA with minimum 60%
- For Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Master degree in Hindi/English.
How to Apply for NPCIL PWD & ST Recruitment 2015?
- Firstly surf recruitment portal of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) that is www.npcilcareers.co.in
- On home page check Latest Carrier Opportunities in NPCIL.
- Check advertisement of special recruitment drive for PWD & ST Candidates.
- Click on Apply Online & View details column.
- New recruitment page will open.
- Candidates can see all recruitment details on this page.
- On the left hand side of this page click on “Apply”.
- In Apply Section click on “Online Registration”.
- Application form will open on your computer screen.
- Fill all basic & qualification information & upload your photo & signature.
- Submit application fee.
- Bring printout of application form.
Important Details of NPCIL PWD & ST Recruitment 2015
Online Application Date: 20th October 2015 to 16th November 2015.
Examination Date: Will be announced soon.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.