OSSC Traffic Constable Admit Card 2015 will be available on its official website i.e., www.odishassc.in . Candidates can download their OSSC Hall ticket/ Admission letter 2015 tentatively by 23rd May 2015. Odisha Staff selection Commission (OSSC) has conducted its physical test already. The written test for the recruitment of OSSC Traffic Constable 2015 will be conduct on 7th June, 2015.
OSSC Traffic Constable Exam 2015 Admit Card
Candidates can download OSSC Traffic Constable 2015 Admit Card through following steps:-
- Candidates need to login first on their official website i.e., odishassc.in
- Afterwards, click on the Candidate login link, which is placed on the top right hand side of the respective page.
- Candidate need to put their User ID & Password, which candidate received at the time of submission of OSSC Traffic Constable Application form 2015.
- Then, enter the all desired credentials, which are given there.
- Finally, click on the “Download Admit Card” button to generate your printable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Admission Letter.
Note: Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets will not dispatched by post. Candidates need to carry OSSC Traffic Constable Admit Card 2015 with them at the time of examination.
**Further information, for students who are appearing for OSSC Traffic Constable 2015Exam. It is very important to know the Exam Pattern of every exam you are appearing for.
OSSC Traffic Constable Exam Pattern 2015 is as follows:-
|Examination||Type of Examination||Marks|
|Physical Test||Every candidate has to qualify this exam to appear in written examination.||No marks.|
|Academic Performance||On the basis of Candidate’s 10+2 performance||15|
Total Number of marks: 100 marks
Total time duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Things to remember while appearing the Exam:
- Mobile phones or any communication device equipment is strictly prohibited in the OSSC examination venue.
- If any candidate found with such banned items to the examination venue, then he/she might face debarment.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.