Pollution Control Board Recruitment for Field Assistant Post 2015
Pollution Control Board of Assam invites recruitment for the post of Field Assistant. Closing Date to apply for Field Assistant Post is 26.08.2015 and Walking Interview of selected aspirants whose curriculum Vitae (CV) will be short listed taken on 28.08.2015 from 11 PM Onwards. Enormous Number of aspirers applies for field assistant post in Pollution Control Board, Assam Recruitment 2015. Candidate should be appointed on contract of 06 months by pollution control Board. Head quarter office of pollution Control Board is situated at Bamunimaidan, Guwahati.
Pollution Control Board Field Assistant Recruitment
Pay scale of Field Assistant – Rs. 10000 per month
Age Limit of Field Assistant
As per the notification given on the official web page aspirants who are applying for field assistant post should be of 18 years of age and above are eligible to apply for field assistant in Pollution Control Board or Department.
Field Assistant – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should complete his/her B.Sc with chemistry as compulsory subject from recognized university.
Selection process of Field Assistant in PCB
Selection process in Pollution Control Board, Assam will depend on Walking Interview and some short listed aspirants will be called for Personal Interview of candidate which is taken by experts of relevant field of pollution Control Board. Selected aspirer will be posted in National Air Quality Monitoring Station (NAMP) for 6 months and then further or fresh contract will be made depend on the performance of Field Assistant.
Application Fees – Nil
Procedure to apply for Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2015 –Field Assistant Post
- Candidates first open the official website of Pollution Control Board – www.pcassam.org.
- Click on apply online for “Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2015 –Field Assistant Post”
- Read all the instructions carefully given on web page and follow it accordingly to fill application form without mistake and on time
- Fill all the necessary details required like – Name, D.O.B, Permanent Address, Fathers name, Identification mark of applicant, Scanned photograph, Signature (Self Attested), Official Documents like – Marksheet & Experience Letter
- Select place of city from drop down box given on the right hand side of recruitment page
- Submit the Application form and pay defined fees of Pollution Control Board Field Assistant Vacancy
- Take hard copy of the registration form of Pollution Control Board Field Assistant post 2015 for future use.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.