Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Forest Guard Syllabus 2015, Rajasthan Forest Guard Previous Papers, Forest Guard Exam Sample Papers
Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Rajasthan Forest Department is going to recruit 1800 Forest Guards. In this recruitment Rajasthan Forest Department will conduct written examination for candidates. Written Examination will be conducted on 28th or 29th December 2015. For written examination few things are very important like exam pattern, exam syllabus, previous year papers etc. Here we are are providing you all these details. Candidates can start their preparation after check their exam pattern, syllabus & previous year papers.
Rajasthan Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2015
- Written exam paper will be of 100 marks.
- Written exam paper will have 100 Questions.
- Written Exam will based on Objective Type Questions of General Knowledge, General Science & Mathematics.
- In exam paper each question will be of equal mark.
- There will be 1/4 (0.25) mark will be detected for each wrong answer.
- Fix Time Duration will be provided for exam paper.
Rajasthan Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)Exam 2015 Syllabus
For Rajasthan Forest Guard exam 2015 we are providing you syllabus of Mathematics, General Science & General Knowledge.
Vanrakshak Exam 2015 Syllabus of Mathematics
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square Roots
- Fractional Numbers
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations
- Simple Interested
- Compound Interested
- LCM & HCF etc.
Vanrakshak Exam 2015 Syllabus of General Knowledge & General Science
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
- History of Rajasthan.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
- Political Science of Rajasthan.
- Environment (Desert & Land) of Rajasthan.
- Knowledge of Roads & Highways.
- Social Studies of Rajasthan.
- Art of Rajasthan.
- General Science (Environmental, Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
Rajasthan Vanrakshak Exam 2015 Previous Year Paper
Rajasthan Forest Guard exam will be held on 28th & 29th December. Candidates who are appearing in written examination can download their Previous Year papers. These papers will help candidates to get an idea of questions. Candidates solve previous year papers as main exam pattern because due to this way they can increase their speed & accuracy. Download Sample paper for exam practice.
Official Website of Rajasthan Forest Department: www.rajforest.nic.in
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.