PTET 2015 Result, PTET 2015 cut off list category wise, MDSU PTET Exam 2015, Rajasthan PTET 2015 Counselling Procedure, Rajasthan PTET Score card, Rajasthan PTET Result 2015
Rajasthan PTET Results 2015: Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test was successfully conducted by the MDS University every year on 17th May. Rajasthan PTET Results 2015 are announced on 16th July 2015. Candidates, who appeared for this exam, will able to check their PTET Exam Results 2015 after 15th June 2015. Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer will upload Results soon on their website. RTET is usually a Pre B.ed Exam for teachers. After the declaration of results, counselling process for PTET will be conducted by the last month of July 2015. All the students who appeared in the exam can check their Rajasthan PTET Results 2015.
Rajasthan PTET Results/ Score card 2015
Rajasthan University Teacher Eligibility Test cut off marks 2015 category wise will be uploaded on their official website soon by the authorities. Candidates need to keep themselves updated by checking the website frequently. RTET cut off marks 2015 will help candidates to analyze their marks in the exams. Students can check their results as well as cut off marks on their official website www.ptetadmissions.nic.in. Last year, the cut off marks was gone up to 240 marks. This year, it is assumed to go little high because of the tough competition.
PTET 2015 College Choice Form/ Counselling Process
Rajasthan PTET 2015 option lock and College choice form will start from last week of June to July 2015. Candidates who qualify the exam are eligible for filling up the form and entering their option in the form and lock it. By following below steps, students can fill the PTET 2015 choice filling form:
- Candidates need to visit their official website.
- For registered candidate- Enter details like your roll number and Password. Then click on the submit button.For Unregistered candidate- Register yourself by filling all your personal details. Generate your password and log in to your account. Click on the submit button to move further.
- Enter all your challan details, which you have filled in BOB or ICICI bank by depositing 2000 fee.
- Fill all the details in the RTET choice filling form and lock your options.
- Revise your Rajasthan PTET choice filling form, before submitting it.
- After revising it, click on the submit button.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.