RBI Interview List for AM (Rajbhasha) Post 2015, AM (Rajbhasha) Interview List RBI , RBI Interview recruitment List 2015
Reserve Bank of India has declared RBI Result 2015 of the written examination conducted for the post of Asst Manager (Rajbhasha). Applied candidates can now check their RBI Exam Result and Cut off List from the Official site Applicant whose selected on the interview list that are eligible for Interview round. Interview schedule of selected contenders is given on the below segment. Qualified contestants must appear on the planned date and time, so as to get recruited to the post of AM (Rajbhasha). Interview letters will be given to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail within a week. The call letter will contain all the terms & conditions which are necessary at the time of interview.
Type of Announcement RBI Result 2015
Post Name Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha)
AM (Rajbhasha) Interview List RBI 2015
Here in below section you will get all the information related to RBI Result 2015 equipped by the members of You must read the given information such as steps for checking the outcome on Official site, downloading steps of bio data, interview schedule etc. so, please scroll this page and read the given content. Announced interview list for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) post. The interview is scheduled to be held on 21, 26, 29 May 2015. Candidates, who had appeared for the written examination held on 19 April 2015, can check their candidature for the interview from the link given below.Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced the Interview list for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) post. The Interview date are prefixed at 21, 26, 19 May 2015.
Important steps for Check RBI Interview List Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha) 2015 online
- Applicant want to visit the official web portal of RBI at “rbi.org.in/” at web browser.
- Applicant want to search the section “what’s New” on the official web page.
- On Official website home page What’s News Section applicant saw the “Interview List For Assistant Manager(Rajbhasha)” and click on it.
- A new Tab will be open Shortly.
- In the Tab List Open in the pdf format.
- Check that list to candidate name or number.
- Start Preparing hard if candidate name is selected.
How to download Bio-data for Interview
- Selected applicant can download the Bio-Data from the official website .
- applicant Give full details in the bio-data such as applicant name, post held, nature of duties attached to the post and length of service indicating clearly the date of joining / details of Probationary period.
- Attach the Xerox copies of certificates in support of their Date of Birth , Academic Qualifications (Mark sheets of all semesters/years and Degree certificates), Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC).
- Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD) and Experience certificates with the bio data.
- Send this duly completed form along with copy of certificates as mentioned above to address represented in below module by Courier/Speed Post within seven days.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.