RRB Recruitment 2015 – 651 vacancies of Clerk cum Typist and Ticket Examiner Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Last Date Of online application form
Railway Recruitment Board announced through notification on 22.08.2015 of recruitment for 651 vacancies of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Examiner, Accounts clerk cum Typist, Train Clerk and Commercial Clerk from which 301 vacancies are reserved for Physically Handicapped (Person with Disability) candidates. Online application form for RRB Recruitment 2015 will be uploaded on the official web portal of RRB for the aspirants interested in central government job.
RRB Recruitment 2015
Online application form filling starts from – 22.08.2015
Last date to fill Registration form of RRB – 21.09.2015
Online Written Exam – 24.10.2015 – 04.11.2015
Number of vacancies
Junior Clerk cum Typist – 301 posts
Train Clerk – 29 Vacancies
Ticket Examiner – 180 Posts
Accounts clerk cum typist – 55 Vacancies
Commercial Clerk – 86 Posts
RRB Recruitment 2015 Qualification / Important Dates –
651 Clerk cum Typist/ Ticket Examiner
Procedure to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015
- Candidates first open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on apply online for “Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015”
- Read all the instructions carefully given on web page and follow it accordingly to fill application form without mistake and on time
- Fill all the necessary details required like – Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Fathers name, Scanned photograph, Signature, Official Documents like – Marksheet & Experience Letter
- Submit the Application form of Railway Recruitment Board vacancies 2015
- Take hard copy of the registration form of Railway Recruitment Board vacancy 2015 for future use.
Pay Scale of RRB Junior and Commercial Clerk
For Junior Clerk, Train Clerk, Accounts Clerk and Ticket Examiner – Rs. 5200 – 20200 with annual increment of Rs. 1900
For Commercial Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000
Age Limit requirement of RRB
As per the official notification Applicant applying for railway recruitment Board vacancy should be of 18 – 29 years of age.
Eligibility criteria under RRB Recruitment 2015
Candidate whoever applying for Railway Recruitment Board vacancy should complete his /her 12th Standard Educational or Technical Qualification from Recognized Board or School. Candidate has to pass skill test like – For Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist there will be Typing test. Exam of RRB for Typist, Junior Clerk Vacancy should be Objective type online test include subjects like – General awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and General Science. Exam will be of 1:30 hours and there will be negative marking of 1/3 marks from each 1 incorrect answer.
English – 30 WPM
Hindi – 25 WPM
Examination Fees – Nil
Selection Process of RRB Recruitment
Selection of the aspirant will be based on Online Written Exam, Medical Test and Personal Interview.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.