SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA Syllabus 2015, SSC GD Rifle man CAPF SSF NIA Exam Pattern 2015, SSC GD PST PET Exam 2015, SSC GD CAPF SSF NIA Recruitment 2015-62390 vacancies
SSC Constable GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015: Ever Year, Staff Selection Commission conduct competitive examination for CAPF, SSF, Rifleman (GD) and NIA. SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA Examination will going to conduct in 4th October 2015. All the students who have filled the applications and are ready for the competitive examination can start preparing for it by now. This paper will be conducted in both the mediums online as well as offline. Candidates can appear for this paper in both the ways. This year around, 62390 vacancies have been issued by the staff selection commission. SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA recruitment held in many places like Delhi, Chandigarh, Haryana, Up, MP, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015
There will be 3 rounds in SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA, which is as follows:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
Candidates need to pass PST & PET first, only then the candidate is eligible for the written examination. The SSC GD CAPF Examination will be held on 4th October 2015.
SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA Exam Pattern 2015
Name of the subjects
|Marks per Question||Number of Questions||Total Number of marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||1||25||
General Awareness & General Knowledge
SSC Constable GD CAPF SSF NIA Syllabus 2015
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Candidates need to attempt all the questions regarding this subject very wisely. These questions are brain storming and time consuming. This subject include topics like analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Awareness & General Knowledge: Candidates should be very well aware about the all current events and happenings around the globe. This subject include topics like sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and scientific Research.
- Elementary Mathematics (basic): Candidates will encounter basic mathematics questions. The level of difficulty will be medium. Any candidates with clear mathematics basics can easily attempt questions of this subject.
- English/Hindi: In this, candidates understanding for both the languages will be tested. The usage of grammar will be seen and it is a scoring subject as well.
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.