UGC NET December 2015 Online Registration, NET 2015 Online Application Form, NET December 2015 Forms Last date
UGC NET December 2015 Online Registration
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct National Eligibility Test(NET) on 27th December 2015. NET exam conduct for various post in Educational University. This year this exam will be held on 27th December. Eligible Candidates can apply for UGC NET through online Application process. All information about Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Form Conformation Detail etc. Who are going to apply for NET exam firstly read all information properly. After read all information apply for UGC NET 2015 till 1st November.
UGC NET December 2015 Online Application Form
- Firstly candidates have to open Online Application Form of NET then fill all required details like Personal Information, Qualification Detail etc.
- After fill Application form details upload your Passport Size Photograph (Size should be greater than 4kb & less than 40kb) & Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- After Photo Upload your signature(Signature size should be greater than 1kb & less than 30 kb) & Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- After Online Registration candidates receive an Application Number & Password. These two are very important for your registration. Candidates can further open their application form with Application number & Password.
- After photo & signature process pay examination fee through Debit card/Credit Card/E-Challan. e-challan will be acceptable only of ICICI/HDFC/Syandicate /Canara Bank.
- After all these process candidate can take conformation page(Print Out) for future requirement.
UGC NET December 2015 Application Form Fee Detail
Application Fee applicable according to the Category of Candidate.
For General Category: 600/- Rs.
For OBC Category: 300/- Rs.
For SC/ST/PWD(Person with Disabilities): 150/- Rs.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Candidate must be a graduate or postgraduate with minimum 55% from any Recognized University.
- Candidates who has appeared for Master degree result is still awaited can apply for this exam.
- Candidate who will be appearing for Master degree final year exam & qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this exam.
- Candidate has a degree in B.Tech/BE/Integrated BS-MS/MBBS/MSC/PhD from recognized university or Educational institution.
For UGC NET Online Apply Click Here>>
UGC NET Exam 2015 Important Dates
Last Date of Online Application: 1st November 2015
Exam Date of UGC NET: 27th December 2015
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.