UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2015, UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2015, NICL Assistant Model Test Paper, NICL UIIC Assistant Previous Year Paper, www.uiic.co.in, UIIC Recruitment 201-750 vacancies, UIIC Examination 2015
UIIC Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015: United India Insurance Company has issued their UIIC Assistant official Notification 2015 on their official website. UIIC Assistant Exam 2015 is expected to be conduct on 30th August 2015. All the candidates who will appear in the NICL UIIC Examination 2015 can see their UIIC Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. It is always important and advisable to go through the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before appearing in the Examination.
UIIC Syllabus is as follows:
UIIC Syllabus consists of 5 subjects in their UIIC Assistant written Test 2015.They are as follows:
- English Language: This paper will consist of Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks, comprehensions, questions based on unseen passages, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms, grammar. This paper will check your Knowledge regarding the English Language. It is a scoring subject. Students can easily score good Marks in English.
- Reasoning: This paper will consist of analogies, similarities and differences, spatial orientation, spatial visualization, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, syllogistic reasoning, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification. This paper will check your Knowledge about your Reasoning ability. The Questions will be tricky.
- General Awareness: In this subject, students will encounter all the questions regarding current affairs of current events, happenings all over the world. Students are advised to read newspapers and magazines to keep them updated by every single current event.
- Aptitude: This paper will consist of questions from Elementary Maths. Some basics questions like average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, LCM and HCF, Ages Problem and Date Interpretation question like Bar Graph, Pie Chart. Hence, students can score well in this subject if his/her basics of maths are clear.
- Computers: This paper will consist of all the questions related to computers. This paper will test your Computer Knowledge by asking questions of Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Power Point, Internet and Database utilization.
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2015
Total number of Questions: 200
Total Number of Marks: 250
Negative Marking: ¼ for every wrong answer attempted
Total marks per subject: 50
Number of Questions per subject: 40
UIIC Assistant Previous Year Paper
UIIC Recruitment 2015 has two stages from which students can get through to the selection process. The first phase is of Writing Test, which is very important for the students. The whole paper will be 250 marks. The second paper will be of Personal Interview. Applicants need to go through the both phases in order to get selection in UIIC Recruitment 2015. UIIC Assistant Previous Year paper is available on their official website. Applicants can simply download the Previous Year Paper and start preparing for the exam with the help of them.
This year, there are total 750 provisional vacancies in UIIC. From which there are around 111 vacancies in SC, 52 vacancies in ST, 182 vacancies in OBC and 405 vacancies in UR. Students can download the UIIC Assistant Model Test Paper from the below links.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.