University of Jammu Recruitment 2015, Project Fellow Post Recruitment 2015, University of Jammu Recruitment Application Form 2015, Project Fellow Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
University of Jammu Recruitment 2015
Central University of Jammu is going to recruit candidates at post of project fellow. Eligible candidates can apply for the post till 25th October 2015. Jammu university announced only 1 vacancy for recruitment. There are many things about recruitment, candidates have to know all these things like age limit, academic qualification, application form fee, online application dates, no. of vacancies etc. Here we are providing you all these details about recruitment. Read all details before apply for the post.
Vacancy Detail of Jammu Recruitment 2015
Post Name: Project Fellow (This post is temporary initially for 1 year. It may be extend for more 2 years or terminate totally depends on project)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellow 2015
Age Limit for Project Fellow: Candidate who wants to apply for Project Fellow post should be bellow than 40 years at the time of appointment.
Academic Qualification for Project Fellow: Candidates have possess their Master Degree or M.Phil in Environmental Science with minimum 55% (For General), 50% (For SC/ST/PH).
How to Apply for Project Fellow Recruitment 2015?
- First of all surf Log In website of Central University Jammu that is www.cujammu.ac.in
- Then on home page of University check Latest Notification & Announcements.
- Click on Project Fellow Recruitment 2015.
- Recruitment page will be open.
- Read all details of recruitment.
- Download application form of Project Fellow.
- Bring Printout of application form.
- Fill all details in application form in own handwriting.
- In an A-4 size envelope pack your application form with attested copies of all educational, cast & previous government job (if any) certificates.
- Send your application form at given address.
Pay Scale for Project Fellowship 2015
- For NET/GATE Qualified: 16,000/- Rs for first 2 years & 18,000/- for 3rd Year.
- For Non- NET/GATE Qualified: 14,000/- Rs for first 2 years & 16,000/- for 3rd Year.
Important Details of Jammu University Project Fellow Recruitment 2015
Last Date of Application Form Receipt: 25th October 2015.
Mailing Address for application Form: Professor & Head, Department of Environmental Science, School of Life Science, Central University of Jammu, Bagla (Rahya- Suchani), District Sanba, Jammu, J&K- 181143.
E-Mail Address for Project Fellow: email@example.com
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.