UP Sarkari Laptop Yojana, UP Government Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility, www.uplaptop-tabletdistribution.in, UP Govt. Free Laptop Distribution Students List, Free Laptop Vitran Yojana College List 2016
UP Sarkari Free Laptop Distribution Student list 2016
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Akhilesh Yadav announced free laptop distribution to 12th pass out students which is previously declared in his poll agenda at the time of election campaign of Samajwadi Party to the meritorious students by filling online forms at the official website. 20% tablets are reserved for OBC Candidates and 21% for SC/ST Category Students.
Shri Akhilesh Yadav distribute 10, 000 laptops in the programme conducted by Colvin College of Lucknow. Scheme of UP laptop distribution launched on 22.06.2015. UP Government give 316 crore for laptop distribution to senior secondary pass out students or 235 Crore as a Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojana for intermediate pass students. According to news 1.5 million laptops are allotted to class 12 pass meritorious students, about 79 crore free laptops are allocated to high school an intermediate pass students and 50 crore for clean green school Yojana.
Eligibility criteria for Free Laptop Distribution 2016
Students who are announced to be pass their 12th standard from Uttar Pradesh secondary education board , Sanskrit medium Education Board, CBSE Board, ICSE, RBSE, ISC, Munshi/Maulvi and Alim of Adrasa Board, Poorva Madhyama board , ITI & Polytechnics board schools are eligible to be come under free laptop distribution scheme and fill application form for this scheme.
Candidate can fill registration form online at the official website of UP Tablet Distribution. Student must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh and enrolled for under graduate programme and studying in state of UP.
Colleges List – Free Laptop Vitran Scheme 2016
Government Engineering College, Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Institute of Technology, Korba, Kirodimal Institute Of Technology, Raipur, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Kendri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh Institute of Management & Technology,Bhilai, Rungta college of Engineering & Technology, Raipur, Lakhmi chand Institute of Technology, Vidhyasthali, Raipur.Government Medical College, Raipur, Jagdalpur, CIMS, Bilaspur
Total Medical Colleges – 437
Total Engineering Colleges – 13292
How to fill online Registration form of UP Government Free laptop Distribution Scheme 2015
- First candidate has to visit the official web portal of Bihar – www.uplaptop-tabletdistribution.in
- Then candidate has to Search for “UP Government Free laptop Distribution Scheme 2015”
- Students have to fill application form details like – Name, Fathers name, Address, Gender, Name of the college, Category, Cell Number, Email Id, Date of Birth and Score card of Senior Secondary Class and upload his/her passport size colored scanned photograph.
- After filling Registration form submits it online or at your school/college/Institution/University and generate registration number.
- Then your documents should be verified by the team of experts who handle the scheme of free laptop distribution
- Team of experts send students documents to DIOS Office of concerned district
- Finally government of Uttar Pradesh shortlist the list of candidates eligible for free laptop distribution scheme and do further proceeding of the scheme and release the list of eligible candidates entitled for free laptop on the official web portal in the month of October. Students can check their name accordingly.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.