UP Board 10th & 12th Topper List 2015
Every year, Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Examination (UPBSE) conducts secondary and higher secondary examination in month of February & March months. Exam conducts across the state in allotted centers. Every one want to clear board exams. Because they play important role in future. For further studies in future applicant want toclear 10th or 12th Examination with the best possible percentile so all students are give the hard work to take participate in the merit list but in all state only few students are very hardworker and these students take participate in the topper list of 10th or 12th.
Important Steps for check UPBSE :0th & 12th Topper List:
- Student want to going on the official Web portal of UP Board 2015 “upmsp.nic.in/” at 10:00 am.
- On official webpage students Saw the Topper List link.
- After click the page reload and after that a new page open.
- On that page Three option provide one is choose Stream(between 10th or 12th) and Second is Roll code (e.g. 11001) and Third is Roll number (e.g. 00222416) .
- Student want to click on get Merit list button.
- The Merit List apppear in the format on PDF applicant save it on hard drive.
- UP10<space>Roll Number and send it to 56263
- UP12<space>Roll Number and send it to 56263
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.