UP Police Constable Recruitment 2015 |UP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015| UP Police & SI Recruitment Apply Online| Uttar Pradesh Constable Recruitment 2015 for 40000 Posts| www.uppbp.gov.in | UP Police Constable & SI Eligibility Criteria | UP Police & SI Application Form
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board on the order of Chief Minister of UP Shri Akhilesh Yadav invites through notification in Employment news recruitment of Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Sub Inspector on its 40, 000 vacancies in various department. Online Application form for UP Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment will be uploaded on the official web portal of UP Police.
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Age Limit Criteria
For Male Candidates – 18- 22 Years
For Female Aspirants – 18 – 25 Years
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Police Constable – Aspirants should complete his/her 12th Standard from recognized Board and at a post of Police Constable from 5 year job experience on regular basis.
Assistant Sub Inspector – Aspirer should pass his/her Intermediate exam and have 5 year work experience as a assistant sub inspector in Parent Department of Police
Head Constable – Applicant should complete his/her 12th standard from recognized board of government and have 5 year regular service experience at the post of Head Constable in Police Department.
Sub Inspector – Candidate should be Graduate from government approved University and hold analogous post on daily basis in parent cadre and have experience of 5 year regular service as the Police Sub Inspector
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Selection Process
Selection of the Aspirer in UP Police Constable Recruitment based upon Marks secured by the candidature in Written Exam & Physical Efficiency or Fitness or Endurance Test.
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Application Fees
General and OBC – Rs.200
SC/ST/Others – Exempt
UP Police Constable & Sub Inspector Pay Scale
For Constable – Rs.5200 -20200 with annual increment of Rs.2000
For Assistant Sub Inspector – Rs.5200 – 20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2800
For Head Constable – Rs.5200 – 20200 with annual increment of Rs.2400
For Sub Inspector – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4200
Procedure to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2015– Online Application Form
- Candidates first open the official website of UP Police – www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on apply online application Portal for “UP Police Constable Recruitment 2015”
- Read all the instructions carefully given on web page regarding UP Police Constable Application Form 2015 and follow it accordingly
- Fill all the details required like – Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Scanned photograph, Signature (Self Attested), Official Documents like – Marksheet & Experience Letter
- Submit the Registration form and pay defined fees of UP Police Constable Vacancy with Debit card/Credit Card / Net Banking
- Take hard copy of the registration form of UP Police Constable 2015 for future purpose.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.