UPSC IAS Recruitment 2016
Union Public Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first public service commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. Union Public Service Commission has newly released the UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam 2016 notifications for recruitment of Indian nationals of in Indian civil under many department for 1079 vacancies. UPSC invited to the applicants who are eligible and wants to join the civil services.
The applicants who are interested UPSC IAS Recruitment 2016 can fill their application form from its official website before the last month of application form.
Details of UPSC IAS Exam 2016
Name of The Organization
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Type of Announcement
|IAS Preliminary Exam|
|Opening Date of Fill Application Form||
27 April 2016
Closing Date of Fill Application Form
|27 May 2016|
|No. of Vacancies||
Date of Exam
Indian Civil Services Department Details-
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
age of candidates must be minimum 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on the central govt. term & conditions.
Applicants who wants to join this exam have a graduate degree from a recognized university/institute.
The application fee of union Public Service Commission(UPSC) for Gen. & OBC is 100 Rs. and for other cast application fee will be not applicable.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
How to fill application form of UPSC IAS 2016
- Firstly, Applicants got to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in/
- Then click on recruitment link of UPSC.
- After that fill your application form carefully with your full documents.
- Applicants make sure that the payment of application fee is complete by e-challen or bank.
- You can download & take a print of application form for future use.
Applicants can check the official website for any other update and notifications.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.