UPSC SO’s / Steno’s (Grade – ‘B’ / Grade – ‘I’) Ltd Deptt Competitive Exam e-Admit Card 2015
UPSC SO’s / Steno’s Admit Card 2015
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is an Authority of Indian Government. Basically UPSC was established to conduct government Sector exams for various department. UPSC Conducts it’s exams on central level that’s why large number of candidates appear in UPSC exams. Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) etc. all these important exams conduct by UPSC. Now UPSC is all set to conduct it’s one more exam that is UPSC SO’S/Steno’s(Grade-B/ Grade-i I) in month of October 2015. UPSC has released SO’S/Steno’s (Grade-B/ Grade- I) Admit Card on 6th October 2015. Candidates who had applied for this exam can download their Admit Card. Exam will be conducted on 17th October 2015.
UPSC SO’s/ Steno’s Exam Hall Ticket 2015
Hall Ticket is that key which allow candidates to appear in exam because it has all necessary information about candidates like Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Photograph etc. but there are more thing which are important along with Hall Ticket. These things are candidates require documents & some instruction which should be follow by candidates. So we are providing you all information about your Hall Ticket. Read all the information carefully before appear in exam.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Registration ID, Roll Number and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Bring your Original photo Identity Proof(Voter ID, Adhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence) for verification.
- Affix your recent Passport Size Photograph on given place & keep 4-5 more photographs with you.
UPSC SO’s / Steno’s (Grade – ‘B’ / Grade – ‘I’) Permission Latter 2015
For Candidates convenience we are providing you direct Link to download your Permission Latter. Candidates who had applied for SO/Steno can download their Permission Latter from Here.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2015 Detail
UPSC Log In Detail: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC SO/Steno Exam Date: 17th October 2015
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.