UPSSSC Recruitment For 3414 JE, Driver, Officer Vacancy 2015, UPSSSC Online Application Form 2015
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 for 3414 JE, Officer, Driver & Other Posts
The Utter Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lakhnow has announced recruitment notification for 3414 post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), Draftsman, Electrician, Tire Inspector, Mechanic & Assistant Storekeeper. Eligible candidates can apply before last date of online application. Candidates can apply for these posts from 18th September 2015 to 10th October 2015. We are are providing you all details regarding exam like Age limit, Minimum Education Require, Post details, Application Fee, selection process, How to apply etc. First of all read all criteria carefully then go for online apply process. Wish you all luck.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Post Details
Total Number of Posts: 1377
Detail of all Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 757 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 13 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (1 post for Permanent & 4 posts for temporary): 5 posts
4. Electrician: 55 posts
5. Draftsman: 59 posts
6.Mechanic: 305 posts
7. Assistant Storekeeper: 119 posts
8. Tire Inspector: 64 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 for JE, Officer, Driver & Other Posts
Age Limit for UPSSSC 2015 JE, Driver & Other Posts:
For Age Limit UPSSSC provides Age Relaxations as per Rules. Candidate should satisfy age criteria till 1st September 2015. Age Limit applicable according to post.
- For Junior Engineer Electrical (Permanent Basis): Candidates age should be between 21 to 40
- For Other Posts: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40
Education Criteria for UPSSSC JE & Other post Recruitment 2015:
Education criteria is applicable according to their Post. We are giving you Education Require details for all posts.
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering,High School with 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering .
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
4. Electrician: Diploma in Electrical with Supervisory License.
5. Draftsman: High School with Draftsmanship certificate from Roorkee University .
6.Mechanic: 3 years Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from Polytechnic with Heavy Vehicle driving license.
7. Assistant Storekeeper: Diploma in Automobile Mechanical Engineering
8. Tire Inspector: Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
Selection Process for UPSSSC JE, Officer & Other Posts 2015
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Interview.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18th September 2015
Starting Date for Online Fee Receipt: 20th September 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 10th October 2015
Last Date for Online Fee Receipt: 12th October 2015
Last Date for Submit Online Application: 14th October 2015
UPSSSC Log In Link
Latest Govt Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.