West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Police invites recruitment through notification for 4284 Police Constable (Male) vacant seats and Upload Application form of Police Constable on official web page of West Bengal Police. Numerous applicants applied for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015, as it is a state government vacancy. West Bengal police main object is prevention and detection of crime by following complete procedure and law & order of court.
Important Dates of WB Police Constable
Below is the Important Dates of WB Police Constable 2015 Important Dates, students can carefully go through and jot down important dates.
Application form filling starts from – 03.08.2015
Closing date to fill Registration form – 04.09.2015
Number of vacancies in Police Constable Recruitment
Unreserved (EC) – 723
Schedule Caste (EC) – 330
Schedule Tribe (EC) – 102
OBC – A (EC) – 136
OBC – B (EC) – 90
Unreserved – 1492
Schedule Caste – 663
Scheduled Tribe – 205
OBC – A – 317
OBC – B – 226
Police Constable Pay Scale – Rs. 5400-25, 200 with annual increment of Rs. 2600
WB Constable Age Limit
Candidate should be of 18-27 years. There will be age relaxation of 05 years foe SC/ST Category candidates and 03 years to OBC Category applicants.
WB Constable Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
WB Constable Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should pass his/her 10th or 12th standard from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any other board approved by state government or central government.
Application Fee for WB Police Constable
As per the official notification of West Bengal police application fees for General and OBC category candidates will be Rs.150 and SC/ST and others are exempt from application fees in West Bengal police recruitment.
Selection Process of WB Police Constable
Selection of the candidate will be based on PET, PMT , Medical Examination, Written test (90 Marks) of English, Reasoning, General Knowledge & Awareness and Elementary Mathematics and Personal Interview which will be of 10 marks. There will be a provision of ¼ marks of negative marking for every wrong question in written exam of west Bengal police constable vacancy.
Ways to Fill Online Application Form for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015
- First candidate has to visit the official website of West Bengal Police that is- www.policewb.gov.in.
- Click on career tab and find “Application Form of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015”
- Fill the details required in application form like- Applicant Name, Fathers Name, Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Experience Letter, Caste Certificate, valid Email ID and upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant in JPEG Format
- Pay the Application fees so that registration Number of candidate will be emerged on your computer screen which will be required at the time of downloading the admit card or filling of examination form for Police Constable exam of West Bengal
- Take the Hard Copy of the Registration Form for future use.
Get Government Job Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Naukri in your email inbox.